- Animals: Animals are not permitted in the Library, with the exception of animals assisting persons with disabilities.
- Archives: See the Archives Policies
- Bicycles: Bicycles are not permitted in the library. They must be parked in designated outside areas.
- Periodicals Circulation: See Periodicals Circulation Policy
- Periodicals Donations: See Periodical Donations Policy
- Posters and Flyers: Items posted on Library bulletin boards must be approved by the Library Director's Office (Rm 125). There are designated bulletin boards for campus flyers.
- Reserves: See Reserves Policy
- Rollerblades/Skates: Rollerblades and roller-skates are not allowed in the library for safety reasons.
- Room 118 Use: See Room 118 Room
- Reservations: See Room Reservations
- Smoking: Smoking is prohibited in all University buildings, including the Library. For more information, read the University policy.
- Study Carrels: Study carrels are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Summit Loans: See our Summit Borrowing Policy
See Campuswide Policies.